Friday, March 19, 2010

I don't know what I am doing

So I decided to try this blog thing. First off I must warn anyone reading, I am NOT a good writer. I don't always make sense and I don't usually spell right.



I decided to try a blog after a couple people I know were talking about theirs. The problem is I have pretty boring life. I don't have kids to talk about or an exciting job with exciting travels. Basically I am just me. I work as a waitress in a bar and half of the time it can be pretty fun job but the other half I HATE it. I have worked in the service industry for ten years, as a waitress, bartender and manager and it is exhausting. I can honestly say I am ready to get out and do something else. The question is what? I have talked about going back to school to get my masters but then what. I have talked about getting my teachers certificate and teaching HS business and finance. I have even talked about going back to school for dental Hygiene. I just don't know if I have the dedication to go back to school and study again. I had a hard enough time getting through it the first time and I didn't have to work full time then. All I know is that at 31 I better get figured out pretty quick. :)

I had an OK day today. I went to work at 10am to wait on crazy basketball fans. I can't believe the amount people that take off work during March Madness and hang out in a bar in the middle of the day on a Thursday or Friday. On a high note, a customer told another waitress today that I was absolutely beautiful and asked if I was single, (which I am not)! That definitely made my day, especially since I am the old woman that works there. LOL!

That is really all I have to say for now! I am sure as I get this whole blog thing figured out I will have more to say!

1 comment:

  1. Kudos on your first blog!!!! Seriously, people take vacay days to hang out bars and watch basketball? Maybe I'm in the wrong profession and should come join you! It would make my day too if an absolute stranger gave me that compliment!

    ReplyDelete