Monday, March 29, 2010

What's on my mind!

It has been awhile since I posted another blog. I still have trouble thinking about things to say. :) I have two job interviews this week and I am praying at least one of them work out. However, I have gone on so many interviews the last year it is hard to stay optimistic. Both jobs are with OU Health Science Center but different departments. I REALLY need this job. I can't do the bar scene full time anymore. I am just to old and my body can't do it anymore. In four days I have worked 45 hours. :(

I joined the gym today. I HAVE to get back into the workout mode. I had a complete meltdown a couple weeks ago when I couldn't fit into my jeans. I cried and almost didn't go out at all. I 100% blame my boyfriend for this weight gain.:) It drives me crazy how much he can eat and eat and eat and never gain a pound. He is a pole! So I told him I was not eating anymore fast food and if he is hungry and I am not then he is on his own. So my goal is to lose 10-15 by summer time or NO lake trips for me this year..

That is really all I got going on today..

4 comments:

  1. Good luck on your interviews! Let me know how they go. You can completely blame Kevin for the weight gain - boys have ridiculous metabolisms like that. What gym did you join? Oh, and you look fantastic and know you will go to the lake no matter what :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Madi I decided to join Biffs 24hour fitness. It is closer to home and if Kevin and I joined together it was cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, come by my blog and pick up your blog award!

    ReplyDelete